Now that Imprisonedcraft has been up for a month or so, we have learned what are player base have come to enjoy, and what they want to see added/changed. We have put a lot of research and thought on how to make an OP Prison server the best it can be. We have thought of many ideas, and many of you have suggested some excellent ideas as the contest entry. So now, we are here to tell you that over the next week or so, we will be working on a major update for Imprisonedcraft. We are changing the look, the concept, and making the server more than just constant mining.
Many of our users have complained that all there is to do is mine, and it can be quite boring after a certain period of time. To fix that, we have thought of many other fun, entertaining ways to make money. This is so that people can have fun doing other things than mining.
Other complaints have been about how the server isn't really OP, concerning the picks, gear, mines, shops, ect. This is all being changed in the...
I have been dedicating a lot of my time these past several weeks into organizing and outlining some things to change in KitPvP.
Recently, in the OP Staff Chat, people have disagreed with several of my opinions, which I have concluded from players in game and on forums, to basically make my statements what most would say is true.
A summary of what I want to change in KitPvP:
1. Donators are no longer pay to win, in the sense of having OP Kits. Kits for donators would be removed completely, or possibly kept, but it would not be as OP as they are now. For example, The Emerald Donator Kit has Protection 2 Diamond Armor, and a Sharpness 3 Fireaspect 2 Diamond Sword, and 20 Poison Bombs (Snowballs). This kit could be nerfed to something like, Protection 1 Diamond Armor, a Sharpness 2 Diamond Sword, and 5 or so Poison Bombs.
2. A new feature, /kit buff, is going to be implemented regardless, because I have swag and I've convinced everyone that /kit buff is a good idea. Here is an example of...
THIS MEANS NOT EVERY SINGLE THING IS COMPLETE YET, BUT IT WILL BE TOMORROW!!!
DONOR RANKS ARE FUNCTIONAL,
PREFIXES NOT SET UP FOR DONOR
SOME PERMISSIONS MAY BE MISSING KILLING PLAYERS FOR ECONOMY IS ALSO GLITCHED, SO ONLY PEOPEL THAT DONATE WILL GET CASH AS OF NOW!!
Bug fixed by Paul.
I have been racking my brain lately for some ideas to make ImprisonedCraft (Gizmo's OP Prison) more fun and OP. This being said, I have decided to host a contest for any ideas you, the community, may have. Your ideas can be anything you have in mind, whether it's an original idea, a current plugin, or seen on a different server. I will review the ideas, and decide which ones I feel would be most fit for the server. Go wild, I look forward to seeing your ideas!
NEW PROPOSITION: Whoever comes up with the best ideas for ALL of the gizmo sub servers will earn a huge prize. We are always looking to better our servers, and we want to see what you, the community, can come up with. Servers that must be included: GizmoPrison, Imprisonedcraft, KitPvP, Zombies, Skyblock, and OP Factions. Be sure you have a suggestion for all of the servers listed above, and we, the owners, will decide on the winners. We look forward to seeing all your ideas!
As many of you may already know, many GizmoServer Admins have been making up their own rules for certain AntiCurse protected words, rules that are already stated in the Gizmo Rules section. When words like "nigger" are said, you already have respected rules to be followed. Yes, the word may be found offensive to certain parties, but being muted for a whole week is simply preposterous. You have certain rules to be followed, and we expect you to follow them. Just because you find the word especially offending doesn't mean you get to make your own rules separate from Gizmo's. Treat it as any other AntiCurse word, and give them a mute warn.
Recently, I have also seen many staff members giving mute warnings for "disrespect" by calling them a noob. If you feel that noob is offensive to the point of a mute warning, then you are not ready for the internet. Disrespect qualifies as cussing out a staff member, calling them bad at their job, or other related topics. Being called a noob, bad at...
Over the past week or so, several changes has happened to our network. I'll explain here.
- Added a new teamspeak server
- IP: ts.gizmoservers.net
- Switched hosts to OVH. (www.ovh.com)
- GizmoPoints is currently broken. I've started to redo the plugin so it will work once again.
- Removed God apples from guards and added new potion effects.
- Adding plotme to replace blackmarket. You will be able to create your own shops in a plotme world.
- Adding a new feature for void and quartz donators. It is essentially a "backpack" feature that will allow you to have more space in your inventory.
- GizmoZombie is working back to it's full potential.
- SparkTrail is currently broken, but I will update the plugin soon enough.
- If you have ANY suggestions / ideas, please report them on our forums.
- Reset entire server
- Added new features, new kits, new abilities, and more.
- This is just...
Minecraft 1.7.6 was just released. This update supports name changing. HOWEVER! This update is NOT compatable with current Bukkit/Spigot servers running minecraft versions 1.7.2, 1.7.4, or 1.7.5. If you updated, and are unaware of how to downgrade, keep reading.
Step 1. Open your minecraft launcher
Step 2. In the bottom left, you see a little list and a button that says edit profile. Click edit.
Step 3. Find where it says current minecraft version, and click the arrow on the box next to it. Select 1.7.4, and hit save. You're now able to reconnect to gizmo.
This release IS A PRERELASE. Your client SHOULD NOT automatically download it. However these instructions will remain for all users because the full release will be here shortly.
In OP Staff Chat, we have decided that disabling Guards OP Apple permissions and giving them 40 Health Points (2 lines of hearts) was a testable option, and we are going to implement this for a week or so, or until things go wrong.
Either it works and we keep it this way, or Guards get killed really easily (Even though they Regen so much with regular gapples and pots).
It's really a give or take situation in our opinion, but we want to test it
Good luck, and have fun