Since the accident with the Zombie server and GMOD still being in construction, we did a little something for you on the side.
What is RUST?
Rust is a Minecraft-like survival game by Facepunch available for 20$ on Steam. Survive, fight, and stay safe during the night. Make teams and alliances to ensure survival. Make sure you have a keen sense of hearing, as it will be the one sense you will really need in this gamemode, and a good weapon at that. Listen for AirDrops and risk your life chasing after the helpful and powerful reinforcements. How to craft good weapons? Glad you didn't ask but lets pretend you did.. Loot crates and landmarks may or may not have looting crates for you to get items such as blueprints, food, or general supplies, every bit helps. You can also kill INFECTED Bears and Wolves (They will appear RED on your screen) for...
- Added Enderdragon auto message display bar on the hub server
- Added global donator rank called CHAMPION. Get it here
- Christmas 20% off donation code. Coupon code is: christmas
- Added a new system to the prison server where you may create your OWN protected plots. Learn more here
- Changed up how player drop heads on Prison server. We added in a new plugin and it is now a %100 chance.
- Fugitive rank was added. Read more here
- Alpha, Beta, and Gamma will be added soon, the blocks are being built as we speak.
- Shop area was rebuild on kitpvp. Thanks to @LordUzaki
- Added PlayerVaults to Zombie server. Emerald donators have access to 1 vault and the new Champion rank has access to 3. Type /vault in-game for more info.
- Removed maps Fallen, Sacred,...
I'm here to announce the official release of our OP Factions server!
On the servers you can join it by doing /server gizmofactions OR by using the clock or portals in the hub.
There are signs to guide and help you on the server, so do not feel worried! If you find any bugs or issues PLEASE report them on the forums.
So, as most of you have noticed, we have had a COD server portal sitting in the lobby for the past couple of weaks. I'm here to explain why it has been taking such a long time to release and I will also be talking about some more updates that will be coming on Gizmo.
Now, the reason why COD hasn't been able to be released as quickly as other servers have, is because this is a much bigger project than any of us have expected. There are bugs that are needed to be fixed, there are addons needed to be made, etc. etc. Essentially, it won't just take 1 week for the server to be released, it'll roughly take maybe another 2 - 3 weeks max. Also, we have been waiting for Bukkit to update to 1.7.2 because right now the plugin is fairly buggy with the current version of server builds we are currently using. In conclusion, we will HOPE to release cod when a supported build for Bukkit has been released.
Now, we have been thinking of adding another server along with COD. The one server that really...
As most of you have known, our old forums(enjin) have been unaccessible throughout the last few days. From that point, we decided that we would re-create our old XenForo website! Huge thanks to @Stare_at_me for helping create this website. Thank you all who have stuck with us through these hard times and we hope to see you guys on GizmoServers!